Hometown Heroes Business Partnership Program
Hometown Heroes in cooperation with business and corporate partners throughout the United States offers a corporate business partnership program. This program gives small, medium and large-sized companies the opportunity to raise funds and support local programs in their own communities. Many corporate partners want to support local causes but do not have a means to do so. Hometown Heroes offers a platform for these businesses to step up and be true Hometown Heroes. Because you are partnering with a 501 (c) (3) charity, your donations and your customers donations will now be tax deductible. Your donations will go to the local causes of your choice and you will be recognized as a charitable business by Hometown Heroes.
- Register you company as a member.
- $100 year for 1-10 employees
- $200 year for 10 -25 employees
- $300 year for 25 – 50 employees
- $399 year for 50 or more
- Business gets recognition on our Hometown Heroes website with hyperlink
- Business gets advertising of promotions, event, charity based
- Business will receive social media marketing and promotion on all Hometown Heroes SM sites
- Business will receive Hometown Heroes stickers and identifiers for all locations to identify then as a charitable business and community partner.
- Business will be allowed to raise funds for any project of their choosing using Hometown Heroes as a pass through 501 (c) (3). Business can than use that pass through as a tax deductible expense to raise funds for their desired causes.
- Customers wanting to make a donation to their cause can also receive a tax deduction by making their payments directly to Hometown Heroes and designate their donation to the businesses causes.
- Companies will have the opportunity to participate in large-scale fundraising efforts such as: Natural Disasters etc.
- Business will receive promotional items and fundraising packet as well as access to the Hometown Heroes team for support in their fundraising efforts.