Hometown Heroes School Based Program Student Alliance
Hometown Heroes in cooperation with schools around the United States offers a school based program at the high school and college level to raise funds and support local programs in their own communities. Schools will be tasked with forming a Hometown Heroes club and electing a board of officers. These clubs will then be tasked to organize at least 1 fundraiser to raise funds for Hometown Heroes to support national projects and at least 1 local based project to support an effort in their community throughout the school calendar year. Many individuals want to support local causes or national projects but do not have the means to do so. By organizing through Hometown Heroes, a recognized 501 (c) (3) charity, your donations and the donations that you receive will now be tax deductible. Hometown Heroes will provide all the tools and guidance to help your fundraising efforts be successful and you will have the opportunity to step up and become true Hometown Heroes in your community.
- Register your school
- Form your organization
- Elect your board of directors, President, Vice President and Treasurer
- Plan your first fundraiser
- Identify local needs in your area, for example, health issues, homelessness, area beatification etc.
- Hometown Heroes will give you the ability to honor local heroes in your community while raising funds for area causes that you identify a need for.
- Contributors will have the opportunity to donate funds for your causes directly through Hometown Heroes giving them a full tax deduction.
- Schools will have the opportunity to participate in large-scale fundraising effort such as: Natural Disasters etc.
- Schools will receive promotional items and a fundraising packet as well as access to the Hometown Heroes team for support in their fundraising efforts.